Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's a product search engine for those not using wordpress

any thoughts of working on Version 3? (just checking)

I haven't changed the script on my personal site since the release of this, and I still make several hundred a month from the one domain, so I have little desire to change anything personally. It's really just made to show how easy the api is to work with.

On that note, we will likely release a more comprehensive ProsperShop here in the next couple months.

was curious if there had been subtle changes. good to know there weren't any to be concerned about.

Thank you!

How can I add an SID to the tracking code in this script?

It isn't really setup for SID tracking since it is just an example script, but you could add &SID=whatever to the links as they are looped through for display, or in the actual api calls themselves. No real need to pass in the domain, or the page since we already report that back to you in the commission reports, but you could use something else custom if you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post

...we will likely release a more comprehensive ProsperShop here in the next couple months.
    Here is your ProsperShop info for WordPress: http://wordpress.prosperentdemo.com/prodstore/

Have you released "a more comprehensive ProsperShop" yet for non WordPress affiliates like me to use?

If yes, where can I find it, how to use it, etc.?

If no, when might this happen?

Thank you,

Steve
    Last edited by Steve721; 11-22-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Is there any way to set up CNAMES with this script?