Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    You always need a query. Luckily, that gives you the ability to get more products. Use a category as the query for example. If you want shoes, or electronics, etc. This also allows you to get more products from each merchant since you can switch the query.

this is exactly what I am looking for, Brian, please raise my records to 10k.

p.s. I noticed the keywords column is empty, can I scraper this?

There are only keywords for some products (those with celebrities associated with them, or sales data associated with them, etc). It will almost always be blank.

I should also note that we are building a user interface for datafeed exports. You will be able to apply filters and such through an easy to use gui, then export the resulting data

Update:

There should now be a working CSV export for all api endpoints as of now

when we scrape datafeed from CJ, there is keywords column with it, what I mean is I need this part of the data, can I get it?

this is awesome, so when and where can I use this interface?

Quote Originally Posted by eric00 View Post
    this is awesome, so when and where can I use this interface?
    We will announce it when it is ready

Quote Originally Posted by eric00 View Post
    when we scrape datafeed from CJ, there is keywords column with it, what I mean is I need this part of the data, can I get it?
    The keywords field is for extra data supplied by us for things like celebrities and sales data. You don't need it, and it isn't available for every product. it will almost always be null.

If you guys need to grab a feed via a cron job from shell, be sure to wrap the url in single quotes or you will get a 400 error.

Code:
    wget 'http://api.prosperent.com/api/search/export/test.csv.gz?api_key=a534d51714fbe7bc4e93231908e4bac1&query=shoes&visitor_ip=127.0.0.1&limit=100'