Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by space88 View Post
    I am using MSB and here is my review.

Eite_mBf is very helpful. He is always ready to help. MSB is very easy to install and most impressive is that it is very easy to use. Fill in some information and you will have a good looking price comparison site within a minute.

MSB is a good choice if you want to build professional sites fast. You can also modify the templates or make your own to make the sites even better.

What I don't like is that it is a single installation over a single IP. I always change servers and it is not good for migration. Anyway, I like MSB and hope that Eite_mBf can add more features such as coupons searching in the future.
    It is capable of running on multiple IP addresses very easily, not sure if the license might be per single IP. mBf should be able to answer that

Quote Originally Posted by space88 View Post
    I am using MSB and here is my review.

Eite_mBf is very helpful. He is always ready to help. MSB is very easy to install and most impressive is that it is very easy to use. Fill in some information and you will have a good looking price comparison site within a minute.

MSB is a good choice if you want to build professional sites fast. You can also modify the templates or make your own to make the sites even better.

What I don't like is that it is a single installation over a single IP. I always change servers and it is not good for migration. Anyway, I like MSB and hope that Eite_mBf can add more features such as coupons searching in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice181 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new here on Prosperent. Just wanted to share my own experience, specifically with Elite_mBf. He has been very helpful, and set up my website, with a slightly less than helpful hosting company. He's helped me with issues, and is actually helping me right now with prob fix (that someone else started). So, I can't speak for others, but personally Elite_mBf has been responsive and put things right on my own MSB website.
    Thanks guys for the positive reviews. I am glad you are enjoying MSB to the most
    With regards to space88 suggestion about the IP license restriction, we have only had it there to protect the software from piracy. However, we are currently working on a "license issuer" on the official site member panel where clients can issue IP licenses as many as they want. This will give our clients the flexibility needed to run MSB on as many hosts as they want, and same time protect the software from software thieves. I hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    It is capable of running on multiple IP addresses very easily, not sure if the license might be per single IP. mBf should be able to answer that
    As Acid confirmed, restricting the installation of the software on a single IP license does NOT mean that your sites can only run on that single IP. Even with the current restriction that we are going to work on it, you can run your sites on as many IPs as you can. In addition, you can make use of CloudFlare free service to have unique Class-C IPs for your price comparison sites and nich stores for obvious SEO purposes.

I hope this helps

I have tried to find a demo site or anyone who are using the magic store builder but I can't find any. So maybe someone here can tell if there is any site to browse around a bit.