Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Trends for UK and CA?

Are you going to release endpoint for CA and UK trends?

Once we have some decent data we will look at opening that up

Results are still weighted based on merchant and brand performance currently however.

Maybe merchants endpoints for UK and CA would be useful.

EDIT1:
    In UK is something broken, there are products with null data, for query shoe.
    Code:
    {
        "catalogId": null,
        "productId": null,
        "affiliate_url": "http://prosperent.com/store/product/uk/218663-1231-0/?",
        "image_url": "http://img1.prosperent.com/images/250x250/",
        "keyword": null,
        "keywords": null,
        "description": null,
        "category": null,
        "price": "0.00",
        "price_sale": "",
        "currency": "USD",
        "merchant": null,
        "brand": null,
        "upc": "",
        "isbn": "",
        "sales": 0,
        "minPrice": "0.00",
        "maxPrice": "0.00",
        "minPriceSale": "",
        "maxPriceSale": "",
        "groupCount": 0
    }
    EDIT2:
    Now it's OK, probably some update.
    Last edited by 312k1t; 06-17-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Probably something we can at least denote in the current merchant/brand endpoints. For Trends, I just noticed that we do actually index the catalog which would technically expose the country in the endpoint. I will have one of the guys enable that as a filter. You can then specify a catalog (UK, CA, US) in the queries you send over and grab trend data based on country that way. Should be a simple update.

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    Probably something we can at least denote in the current merchant/brand endpoints. For Trends, I just noticed that we do actually index the catalog which would technically expose the country in the endpoint. I will have one of the guys enable that as a filter. You can then specify a catalog (UK, CA, US) in the queries you send over and grab trend data based on country that way. Should be a simple update.
    What's the maximum number of products trends one can pull? If, say they are 1000, won't filtering out US/CA merchants to provide UK-only trended products might give null data? (considering such products doesn't have enough data).