Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Making the templates is probably pretty easy imo, but is it better to just spend time building new templates or building new mods? Or just building new sites =P

having issues with my site traffic as well. Most haven't been banned, but sandboxed. Thinking of doing a network wide (600 sites) social bookmarking blast, and add facebook, +1 functions and possibly hire a freelancer or fiver to boost up my social rep.

Anyone seeing anything like cloaking aff links or creating an index home page instead of storefront helping there sites?
    Knownhost VPS - Great for MFPMU Use Promo Code TXVPS for any Dallas VS2 + for a 10% Lifetime Discount

There are a number of sites on the web that offer free website templates as well. You can grab any free template, follow browntwn's tutorial, and BAM! you have a new template in minutes

Yep it sounds pretty easy, but will having like hundreds of different templates stop our sites from being deindexed?

Well, no one thing gets you banned (usually)... There are dozens of factors. I believe that template is one of them.

Webmaster tools is the tell all and google analytics is great as well. If you were banned, were you writing duplicate content? Are you clicking on your own PPC ads if you use adsense? Are you using link farms and link exchanges? Automated submission services?