Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    browse to the "Domains" page and add a domain group...then start adding domains, either by the form on the Domains page
    What am I missing. I dont see any way to add a group or domains.

My domains page looks just like your screen shot but no admin on the left menu.

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    What am I missing. I dont see any way to add a group or domains.

My domains page looks just like your screen shot but no admin on the left menu.
    Edit: Download package is updated to fix this. If you purchased and downloaded before now, revisit your download link to get the updated copy or just make the simple change above to the end of your config.php file.
    Last edited by mferrara; 06-11-2011 at 07:59 PM.

How many domains can this system handle?

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    How many domains can this system handle?
    I'm not sure, my current copy has 4,000 domains and is just fine. Give it a push and let me know what you find, I'm sure I can fix most issues you'll run into.

I guess in theory lets say you were checking 60 domains per cron run, running it once per min, 1 domain per second. You'll cap out at 86,400 domains if you want to check each one once per day.
    Last edited by mferrara; 06-10-2011 at 10:09 PM.

definitely a useful script. The data this script provides should help me long term, recommended.
    Knownhost VPS - Great for MFPMU Use Promo Code TXVPS for any Dallas VS2 + for a 10% Lifetime Discount

I keep getting a 403 forbidden when I use the check domains cron. Do I need to change permissions somewhere?
    Knownhost VPS - Great for MFPMU Use Promo Code TXVPS for any Dallas VS2 + for a 10% Lifetime Discount

Quote Originally Posted by makavelimob View Post
    I keep getting a 403 forbidden when I use the check domains cron. Do I need to change permissions somewhere?
    Does the script lie in a password protected directory? If so you'll need to do something like the following...

Code:
    * * * * * /usr/bin/curl -u username:password http://domain.com/script.php
    Last edited by mferrara; 06-12-2011 at 05:00 PM.

I put the script in a protected directory and I tried the above code to run the cron but it didnt work. Can anyone verify how to run the cron on a protected directory?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    I put the script in a protected directory and I tried the above code to run the cron but it didnt work. Can anyone verify how to run the cron on a protected directory?

Thanks
    I think I did something like this for the url I am trying to hit that is password protected:

Quote Originally Posted by browntwn View Post
    I think I did something like this for the url I am trying to hit that is password protected:
    This could also work. It's going to depend how you protected the directory. I have to admit I'm no expert with that stuff.