Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by katrine View Post
    can any one help me out how Google read this indexes in which manner
    No. But I can help teach basic English and how to promote your website on forums by actually joining a discussion instead of spamming if you'd like? You get better results using my techniques...

Do I have this installed and the home page graph was working fine until a few days ago.
    Now the graph is not displaying. This is when its showing "all" (loading the home page).

If I manually select a group the graph works.
    Any ideas what could be the issue? Its there a limit to the number of groups or domains its can handle?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toykilla View Post
    Awesome script. I use it too :P.. This way I can find banned sites and load new ones to hammer the API server with.

I agree. This is really helpful.
    Last edited by xclgreen; 07-18-2011 at 03:19 AM.
    Right message at right time will always be perfect and harmonious. seo company

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    Do I have this installed and the home page graph was working fine until a few days ago.
    Now the graph is not displaying. This is when its showing "all" (loading the home page).

If I manually select a group the graph works.
    Any ideas what could be the issue? Its there a limit to the number of groups or domains its can handle?

Thanks
    This has to do with a limit on the graph api I'm using, I've run into the problem myself. In the next week or so I'll change out the graph with something else and update the script.

New update is uploaded, all who purchased should have received an email with download link for the updated file. (PM me if you didn't receive the email)

There were no database changes, all other files should be overwritten with the new files, remember to back up your config file before overwriting it!

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    did you get my pm?
    Hey Charles, I did get it, but I didn't realize it was there ;P

I sent you an updated download link for your update, both PM and to your email.