Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Larger Images?

I don't know that 1kX1K will work. We will have to see if any merchants even provide that resolution.

alt images would be great as well. Some of the merchants have to provide product image 1,2,3,4 i would think?

Nope, no merchant provides that currently.

We can potentially source those somewhere else, but unfortunately it isn't something readily available.

any estimation date when will the 500 x 500 image be available through API?

And, is it possible to get 2 image URLs in one API request? Say that I use this query 'imageSize' => '250x250,75x75' I will get 2 image URLs.

Or perhaps, it will be more efficient (in my opinion) if API response provides all URLs of available image sizes.

Thanks.
    Last edited by fashion_king; 02-05-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fashion_king View Post
    any estimation date when will the 500 x 500 image be available through API?
    We will discuss this today. Should be something we can have out pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by fashion_king View Post
    And, is it possible to get 2 image URLs in one API request? Say that I use this query 'imageSize' => '250x250,75x75' I will get 2 image URLs.

Or perhaps, it will be more efficient (in my opinion) if API response provides all URLs of available image sizes.
    This will probably not happen. You can easily change the size on your end by replacing it in the url.

PHP Code:
    $imageUrl preg_replace('/\/250x250\//''/75x75/'$imageUrl); 

Hi! Any updates on larger imagaes, when they'll be available?

500x500 image sizes are now available in the following endpoints:
    • US Products
    • UK Products
    • CA Products
    • Travel
    • Local

Keep in mind that you may see an increase of images that are not of high quality. This happens when the merchant supplies us with an image that is smaller than 500x500 and we scale it up. As usual, when you see low quality images, please report them to us. We will then find where the merchant stashes the hi-res images and scrape those.

Hi Andrew! Thanks for the updates!

Hi Andrew, Can you plz check Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom Rack, can you improve their 500x500 image quality? Thanks!

Can you provide some images that you are seeing lower quality at 500x500... The ones I checked look good.