Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Exactly what I said

Basically, you'll create a free wordpress.com/blogger/tumblr/whatever account, rewrite the content you just posted on your site for uniqueness (some use spinners for this) and then post them to those sites with backlinks to you

The semantics is throwing me off. 'sites with backlinks to you'. Do you mean blogs? 'post them to those sites'. Do you mean comment on their blog? I am not sure what it means to post something to someone's site if it is different than commenting on their blog. I have a wordpress page that I'm going link as a page on my site, so whatever I 'blog' there is it. I can open up another blog page I guess that would not be linked to my site if that allows me to 'post' to the sites you are referring to. Sorry for the ignorance, but thanks.

go to wordpress.com
    create a blog post with a link to your site

You have now posted on a web 2.0 site with a backlink to your site

go to facebook.com
    create a post on facebook with a link back to your site

you have now posted on a web 2.0 site with a backlink to your site

Post something in one of the subreddits, linking back to your site

you have now posted on a web 2.0 site with a backlink to your site

Establish some kind of reputation
    Post links

you have now posted links back to your site from an active forum

Do a search for the niche you want to promote your link with. Find someone's blog article about the topic
    Post a comment, make sure either have a link in your post or fill in the website url portion when posting (most allow that)

you have now posted on a niche relevant blog with your link

Got it. I didn't know the backlinks you mentioned would be ones I was creating. sounds easy. . Thanks.