Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

downloading coupons

hi i've been looking all over youtube for information on how to install prosperent into my free website weebly and i was able to install it but what i'm stuck with now is finding the coupons and pasting it into the website, not sure if i install the program right or not i'm really interest in the coupons prosperent has to offer. could somebody help please
    thank you

We don't currently have anything designed specifically for Weebly. We have a wordpress plugin that also adds a coupon search to your site, or we have our coupon api where you can pull active coupons dynamically into your site.

how do you create a coupon API to pull active coupons? i would really appreciate it if you could send or direct me to the right places thank you!

Does weebly have a plugin system or allow you to upload code/scripts? I have never used them before or had a request to add our products to one of their sites.

i'm still new to online marketing and i've been using weebly for about one and a half month now simply because of its easy to build system. yes they do have plugins and html copy and paste/upload, i was able to upload the prosper ads into the website and along with other networks products through html copy&paste.

I just started an account at weebly to check it out. They don't allow you to add any php or anything like that, so it doesn't look like there is any way to get the api working with their sites currently. The options look pretty limited as far as what they allow you to do, so we would likely have to develop something custom specifically for weebly sites. If we see more people using them, we can devote the resources to doing so, but for now it looks like the only option is ProsperAds and ProsperLinks.

I can be wrong with this, but if you are able to use custom html then you also can execute Javascript which will allow you to load in data via the API.
    But like I said, I am not sure. I didn't test it out yet since I am on my phone atm.

Quote Originally Posted by smeers View Post
    I can be wrong with this, but if you are able to use custom html then you also can execute Javascript which will allow you to load in data via the API.
    But like I said, I am not sure. I didn't test it out yet since I am on my phone atm.
    that is what they currently do with the ProsperLink and ProsperAds. It works similar to Google Ads where you would place a piece of JavaScript and it pulls and shows ads from their server (they use the API to do so), however, putting an entire store front on just JavaScript will become a bit lobsided/heavy in payload to the end user, especially if you consider doing/returning searches and the fact that most search engines don't really process JavaScript all that well and uses it as indexing/ranking factors (although Google is far ahead of the pack)