Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Easy Social Management

Hey guys, you may have seen me talking in the forums before about a tool called Shareist that we partner with. They just released a new tool that makes social management stupid easy for affiliates.

You can read about it here: http://blog.shareist.com/the-shareis...ome-extension/

Basically you can go to Pinterest, select a ton of relevant photos, add in relevant Prosperent Products, then shuffle them all to share out to your Facebook and Twitter accounts for the next week, month, year, or however long you want.

If you want to do a Google Hangout to see how I'm using this for some of my affiliate related social pages, I'd be happy to do one! Let me know.

-Ashley

Ashley, I would like to know more. I love Shareist and have just tried this feature. A little unsure how to mix in relevant Prosperent products as you mentioned. Thanks!

So easy. In your project, click "Research." At the top, you'll see the Prosperent Logo, the gears. Once you click that, you'll see a search box. The search uses the Prosperent product search api, so you can search for any product there. Once you've found the product, use the "quick add to inbox."

Now you have images, quotes, memes, products, and maybe articles in your inbox. Go to the Inbox tab and select the boxes of the items you want to share. The drop down at the top of the column has an option "Quick Share (Shuffled)" Select this and you are set!

This is assuming you have selected a "Quick Share" Default time. If you have not, go to Projects/Set Project Accounts/Quick Share

I can make a video

Got it. I originally thought the photos were mixed/attached to the products. Added photos from Pinterest last night. Works great. Should we be concerned about attribution/copyright issues? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ezshopcart View Post
    Got it. I originally thought the photos were mixed/attached to the products. Added photos from Pinterest last night. Works great. Should we be concerned about attribution/copyright issues? Thanks!
    I'd also love to know whether attribution/copyright issues are something to worry about here.. Thanks!