Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

What SEO tools do you use?

I've seen some nice backlink/syndicating tools recently that basically posts to web 2.0 sites (and your PBN's) whenever you make a post on your blog. Some even go as far as to rewrite the article for uniqueness and allows you to build tiers and post in random intervals.

I've also seen a tool (forgot it's name) where it builds an outline for the article you want to write and basically helps you write a very nice, informative, unique article within 30 minutes flat.

What other tools do you guys use that might be useful? And would you want to see something like this in one place? Like wordpress or similar?

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    I've also seen a tool (forgot it's name) where it builds an outline for the article you want to write and basically helps you write a very nice, informative, unique article within 30 minutes flat.
    Wordbotic? I can't do it in 30 minutes. Lots of questions to answer before it goes to work. Still a decent tool for those of us who have *content writing disorder*.

Naw not wordbotic. content outline pro or something. Saw it on the warrior forums the other day