Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Blog Entries

How to obtain the "Referrals Breakdown" list?

I performed a forum search and couldn't find any related posts ... therefore ...

Is it possible to obtain numerical data contained within the "Referred User ID" column through an API request? The logic I'm going for is that when a user submits their user ID through a form, I fire off an API request to see if the ID is contained within my list of Referred User IDs. Based on the data returned from the API, if "yes" then do this; if "no" then do that.

Thanks!

"The greatest limitation in coding is imagination."
    -- Amazon Browse Node Database: .
    -- Create a Free Publisher Account

Blog Entries
    I know you guys are always working on improving the program. It would be a great incentive to software developers to have this ability in the sense that we could make available our software for free to those who are in our Referred User IDs. And it would be beneficial to Prosperent in the sense that we're sending over referrals to the affiliate program. Although some visitors may not join based on the ability to sell over 50 million products, they might join based on the fact that they'd have access to unique software from different developers. Anyhow, just a thought for the team to consider. I, for one, would be motivated to develop more with such an incentive.

Thanks,
    -N

"The greatest limitation in coding is imagination."
    -- Amazon Browse Node Database: .
    -- Create a Free Publisher Account

For now, you can just check the id's in your account. If enough people want, need, or use a feature like that, we can add an api. If more people will use it, we can look at setting aside the dev time. We have to make sure what we commit our time to is used by as many people as possible. We have so many high priority projects, and updates that we have to do some triage. Definitely open to the idea though.

This feature will be useful for me also.

same here

Thanks guys, we will add it to our dev list. It's still going to be a bit, we have a bunch of high priority tasks already scheduled out.

Same here. And Pot Pie Girl would also say "yes" as well as some others who've mentioned it in the forums before.

@NiTe, just write a curl call to automatically log into your Prosperent account, scrape the referrer page for ID's and save it there?

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    Same here. And Pot Pie Girl would also say "yes" as well as some others who've mentioned it in the forums before.
    LOL! Yes, I'm raising my hand for this as well

(Thanks, AcidRazor!)

Quote Originally Posted by NiTe View Post
    I know you guys are always working on improving the program. It would be a great incentive to software developers to have this ability in the sense that we could make available our software for free to those who are in our Referred User IDs. And it would be beneficial to Prosperent in the sense that we're sending over referrals to the affiliate program. Although some visitors may not join based on the ability to sell over 50 million products, they might join based on the fact that they'd have access to unique software from different developers. Anyhow, just a thought for the team to consider. I, for one, would be motivated to develop more with such an incentive.

Thanks,
    -N
    At the same time how it is possible to confirm if the the USER ID is not duplicate. The existing members may register a duplicate account (although there is risk of losing account) to get your script for free. We need to know Are those USER ID's are already approved after checking for duplicate account?