Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Angry How to choose what merchant will or not be replaced with a prosperent link?

As my title. Now i have a website that having amazon affiliate link in it. If i install Prosperent wordpress plugin it will change all my link include amazon to a prosperent link. I don't want it to do that.
    And i want to know that how many percent commission i will get per amazon product sold? I knew that Prosperent is not a affiliate of Amazon, is it?
    I think you should update your plugin to become more smart and useful. Thanks

Maybe you should take the time to read through the forum or documentation before writing these posts, I see you only found the relevant information after this one.

This is like when you buy a car, sight unseen, and then you're annoyed at it working differently to what you expected it to work, and then not even read the manual to find out if the feature you were expecting is actually in a different place (or even how it works)

Do your due diligence. It's really not that hard. If you just go head-over-heels into everything you do, you kind of deserve what you get... blaming others for your own shortcomings is no reason to be an ass about it to everyone. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    We don't affiliate or reaffiliate amazon links.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    Maybe you should take the time to read through the forum or documentation before writing these posts, I see you only found the relevant information after this one.

This is like when you buy a car, sight unseen, and then you're annoyed at it working differently to what you expected it to work, and then not even read the manual to find out if the feature you were expecting is actually in a different place (or even how it works)

Do your due diligence. It's really not that hard. If you just go head-over-heels into everything you do, you kind of deserve what you get... blaming others for your own shortcomings is no reason to be an ass about it to everyone. Thanks
    Ok. I see. Thank you so much for answering me.