Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It looks like you submitted your site for review several months ago and checked 6 different types of promotion (coupon site, paid search, content, and several others). This ended up getting you blocked from a great deal of merchants. I just rereviewed the site and updated it based on what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by manto View Post
    I hope we can see daily clicks per sids so we know how our site performing, like yesterday i got more than 450 clicks without a sale, and i dont know from which sid/site that click come from.
    YOu can always use our click api. It's likely that you got hit by bot's and the clicks weren't real if you saw a higher than usual number. That's typically what I see happen.

Thx Brian, so It is white listed now and It should get commissions... Cause I paid for ads and there was no results, last time I paid it converted 70%...

Correct, you were blocked by a large nmber of merchants based on the way you filled out your site profile. I updated it, and you should be approved for most merchants now.

last time I paid it converted 70%
    You should have never stopped with that ad campaign! I would take 70% conversion rate any and every day.

A couple of things I would recommend you focus on to get your commissions back on track:

- Improve your websites loading speed
    - Remove the background image and opt for a solid color (I almost feel like a plain white background would be fine for your website)

I would also recommend you update the text above your search bar (on your shops page):

- Change from: "Get top Deals! Type name of the Product, Brand or Merchant, hit "Search" to get best offers. Filter results to find best deals"
    - Change to: "To discover the best online deals, search using keywords (e.g. dress shoes, ALDO or Shopbop). Hit enter and our search results will help you discover the best offers online for the products you seek."

Those are just my friendly tips. Good luck getting your commissions back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    Correct, you were blocked by a large nmber of merchants based on the way you filled out your site profile. I updated it, and you should be approved for most merchants now.
    Hi. I have installed prosperent Wordpress plugin on my website. Now my website have more than 11k index from the products page. All the products have duplicated content with another website and my keyword position in GG is down. I don't want to index the product page anymore. How to do that. You should update option noindex for product in your plugin.

There is already a setting that will reduce product pages being indexed.

Go to the "ProsperShop" and click the "Links Go To Store" option. Enabling this will make the images and product title links (in the search results) open directly into the merchants listing instead of your product page. This will help to reduce the number of product pages search engines find and index.

Also, you can block the product page in your robots.txt file with:

Disallow: /product/

Typically our users WANT the pages indexed. That is typically what leads to you making money with us, so we definitely don't want to disable indexing as one of our core options for the plugin. If you would like to do that yourself for whatever reason, the suggestions Robert made would work. I have run an SEO company is the past, and have been in the SEO industry for more than 10 years. I have never seen a real penalty from "duplicate content".

Quote Originally Posted by richgiangnx View Post
    Hi. I have installed prosperent Wordpress plugin on my website. Now my website have more than 11k index from the products page. All the products have duplicated content with another website and my keyword position in GG is down. I don't want to index the product page anymore. How to do that. You should update option noindex for product in your plugin.
    Again with this shitty snotty attitude of "you should do this" when there is already solutions in place you could have researched or asked for in a related thread. Instead of just being downright rude and condescending, why not ask a question ON A RELATED THREAD (or create your own if none exists) instead of hijacking someone elses thread, being demanding, condescending and sarcastic with your replies, and then monitor that thread for replies because you WILL get responses like that. Either that or fuck off. Holy shit!

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    Again with this shitty snotty attitude of "you should do this" when there is already solutions in place you could have researched or asked for in a related thread. Instead of just being downright rude and condescending, why not ask a question ON A RELATED THREAD (or create your own if none exists) instead of hijacking someone elses thread, being demanding, condescending and sarcastic with your replies, and then monitor that thread for replies because you WILL get responses like that. Either that or fuck off. Holy shit!
    I'm so sorry. Hope you forget it. Thank you.