Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Prosperent Wordpress plugin moving blog posts to trash.

Hello, I'm seeing some odd behavior from this plugin. It's up to date on the latest version of Wordpress. I got an increase in 404's recently so I went to look at the site. Two of my posts were left but 7 others were moved to the trash. So I restored them. A few minutes later, back to the trash they went. I disabled all plugins and started adding them back until it happened again, and it looks to be coming from Prosperent. I don't know what's causing it or how to fix it, so I just disabled the plugin until I can figure it out. If anyone else has seen this happen or has a fix or ideas for how to remedy this (besides disabling the plugin) I'd appreciate if you could please let me know.

No ideas at all on what might be causing this?

Are you using the latest version of the plugin? There was at least 1 update since this was posted.

That is a new one for me, would you be able to Private Message me a temporary login and I'll have a look into it. Thanks.

Thanks guys, I fixed it. Some issue with my site database. I just redid the site from scratch and it works now. Feel free to remove this thread, thanks.