Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Is the Wordpress Plugin down right now? Mar 18 2016 3:am Pacific Time

Is the WordPress Plugin down right now? I have about 5 sites and none of them are returning any results for the store, post insert or search bar. Also there are no stats in the dashboard.

I am using the Prosperent Suite WordPress Plugin Version 4.4.2.5 and WordPress Version 4.4.2

It is Mar 18 2016 3:am Pacific Time

---

I am also getting this error when I go to my plugins admin screen:

An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums.

---

I am also getting this error on admin screen:

WP HTTP Error: Could not resolve host: wordpress.org
    Last edited by hotlikecold; 03-18-2016 at 05:35 AM.

I am using the same version of the plugin you are using and I have not experienced any search, store or post insert issues with my site.

Based on your error messages, it would appear their might be an issue with your hosting.

Store here is working fine. The error message sounds like the server cannot connect globally. Wordpress.org is very much up and active, as well.

I would contact your hosting company and see if there are any issues with the server your site is hosted on.

I like how you added a tab based menu above your Prosperent store. Interesting approach.

Thanks. Considering we cover so many subjects on our site, it was logical to break down the store into categories. I also have Editor's Choices at the end of every story, which also uses Prosperent links.

Hi i am very new to the prosperent please help me to set up prosperent plugin on my wordpress site.. I and my users are unable to see any ads on my site. I dont know maybe i couldnt install prosperent properly. Kindly help me with steps and screenshots to install again.
    Thanks