Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Possible to create a site similar to shopstyle and how?

Hi Guys

Just some quick info will be helpful. Im looking to create a online affiliate store like shopstyle.com is this possible with prosperent and how?

Do I buy a decent WP shopping theme and integrate product API's? or what it the best process for this?

Also do I activate woocommerce or not?

Thanks
    R

I would think so, although I've never seen a WP shopping theme similar to this site.

You can definitely use the product API to get started, but I would look at the Prosperent WP plugin as the ProsperShop "grid" layout option is similar enough that you could probably customize the code to make it look like Shop Style.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautyrun View Post
    Hi Guys

Just some quick info will be helpful. Im looking to create a online affiliate store like shopstyle.com is this possible with prosperent and how?

Do I buy a decent WP shopping theme and integrate product API's? or what it the best process for this?

Also do I activate woocommerce or not?

Thanks
    R
    The theme is called "White." If you right click on the shopstyle page (off to the side where it's not an image), and then click "View page source," search for "theme" and you'll see theme="white". After that, I googled "wordpress theme "white"" and it's the first result. It's a beautiful theme and I might use it myself someday! I didn't see anything that looked like Woocommerce, so I would say probably not, but it would be fun figuring out how to get that ecommerce look.

The theme is called "White." If you right click on the shopstyle page (off to the side where it's not an image), and then click "View page source," search for "theme" and you'll see theme="white". After that, I googled "wordpress theme "white"" and it's the first result. It's a beautiful theme and I might use it myself someday! I didn't see anything that looked like Woocommerce, so I would say probably not, but it would be fun figuring out how to get that ecommerce look.
    Shop Style is not using WordPress.

Any html template available like this?