Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Pinterest (Again) Allowing Affiliate Links

Good news for those that already promote their site on Pinterest. They are again allowing affiliate links so you can directly link to the merchant! You can read more on their blog: https://business.pinterest.com/en/bl...owed-pinterest

I saw that report good news. prosperent just might make some money. on my note I am seeing slow clicks. My amazon site is making a good money. I am not seeing anything good coming out of prosperent yet. waste of time.

It is good news for affiliate marketers.
    I am not seeing anything good coming out of prosperent yet. waste of time.
    Your site has only be active for two weeks, that's hardly enough time to start making decent earnings. Plus, it doesn't appear you've done much to customize your site beyond activating the Prosperent plugin, so I cannot imagine you spent that much time getting it put together. I could easily put together a fresh WP site using the Prosperent plugin in about 15-30 minutes (and that would include the time it took to buy a domain, hosting and wait for the hosting to get setup).

Robert, how do you customize the site for prosperent? Appreciate your time....