Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nothing showing

Nothing showing

Have installed wordpress plugin and used the shop prosperent, everything was working for a week, now nothing shows on shop. It says i am connected to prosperent, even if i serch for products they dont show.

Today my store using prosperent api to display the product image and detail suddenly load very slow and sometime it not even display the product but keep loading until timeout. I also add the domain into cloud flare.

So is there the prosperent api having problem?

Thanks for opening this thread. All of my websites built using the Prosperent are down - for the second day in a row. They came up briefly last night very slowly and are down again this AM. It is possible that this issue is related to the Prosperent API. It is also possible that the issue is related to the host. I have checked with two others who have sites built with the prosperent API and who also have sites hosted on the same host as I am. Their sites are down as well. This issue started last week and continues. Last week when I checked with others using different hosts, their sites were down as well. I thought that this issue could be tied to updates by Prosperent; however, they are saying that there have been no updates. Something is definitely wrong, and we all have a mutual interest in getting to the bottom of it.
    Last edited by caribprospersoca; 06-28-2016 at 11:34 AM.

The Prosperent API seems a little sluggish this morning, but it shouldn't cause your website to go down. If your website is going down, it is likely an issue with your hosting. If you're on shared hosting or have multiple Prosperent websites on the same hosting account you will often overload your server.

Have installed wordpress plugin and used the shop prosperent, everything was working for a week, now nothing shows on shop. It says i am connected to prosperent, even if i serch for products they dont show.
    Check for conflicts with other plugins. If you can post a link as it's easier to troubleshoot issues when others can see it.

Have deactivated all plugins and wp prosperent still does not show any results on page even after search , though there is supposed to be 142 results

Can let someone have wp details if they want to check

Have deactivated all plugins and wp prosperent still does not show any results on page even after search , though there is supposed to be 142 results

Can let someone have wp details if they want to check
    Private message me your site or post it here if you like and I can take a look. I know on previous versions of the plugin there were issues with the widget search, but that was fixed.

This issue is not due to overload of many sites on same server. I have been running many sites on 4 separate servers for one year. This problem has not happened before. This is a new issue. One of my servers has only two sites, 4gb of RAM and 250 gb of hard drive. Those sites are down as well.

Also, it appears that the API is not returning results.
    Last edited by caribprospersoca; 06-28-2016 at 03:31 PM.

What are other good alternatives for a mobile app since this API seems no longer supported right?
    Last edited by shopwiz; 06-28-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Hi, I am not a techy or an expert but watch this video it might help out. It shows how to test API Calls in Prosperent Dashboard and another website that tests API calls and allow you to know if they are good or bad. I did do the second site first then Prosperent right after. Prosperent starts out @ 2:23 in the video. Let me know if this was any help. Prosperent API creator will show you samples if the API is correct of the products your requesting. Please if you would if it's worth it to you to comment on my video. Good or Bad does not matter I'd like to hear that it was helpful or not and what I could do to make things better. Thank You!
    http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cD1urgiOWo
    Video link to see video!