Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Redirect not working

Hello, i Have a big problem that is, my multicraft seems that he use prosperent to redirect the url, and it's not working any of this redirects.

Could you help me please, it's urgent.

You have an example of the issue?

http://prntscr.com/c0gh7o

You can see here a print of whats going on, but i think that a prosperent problem. because today start this.
    Attached Images

That image is not helpful. It doesn't show much of anything except a portion of the url and says server error.

did you ever get this resolved? I have same issue...

did you ever get this resolved? I have same issue...
    Do you have an example link? You could also post your website so others can test the links.

oemdtc.com

gm.oemdtc.com

all of my NHTSA links error out to prosperent.com with error 500, If you open the links in a new window all the links work fine

all of my NHTSA links error out to prosperent.com with error 500, If you open the links in a new window all the links work fine
    Who cares about the NHTSA links. That's a government organization and not a retailer.

I care, and all of the links go to prosperent, and they shouldn't.

I care, and all of the links go to prosperent, and they shouldn't.
    You care, but the NHTSA links will never make you any money through Prosperent or any other affiliate aggregator company (e.g. Viglink & Skimlinks). This is simply because they aren't a retailer.

And yes, all links will go through Prosperent if you have ProsperLinks setup on your website, that's just how it works. They determine which links they can affiliate on the fly.

I did click on your NHTSA links and they went to the appropriate landing page, so I am unsure what your issue is.