Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is happening currently?

I am curious to know about what is happening in prosperent after it has been acquired by viglink?

Can we expect any new things soon?

Hello. Is Anyone There? Dashboard has been hacked! Is Anyone There?

We are here every day. Nothing has been hacked....

Cool. I was worried. I saw a lot of junk messages in the threads. I am glad you responded because I am starting a more product specific website. I would hate to invest all the time and money that it takes only to find that Prosperent had gone away. Thanks Brian. Please keep us informed in the forum, news, or upcoming events so that we feel loved. Thanks Again, MOGUL

Yes i am also looing for updates

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    Do you need something specific?
    Literally everything that you've promised since the last time there was an update?

may i ask why i never get a reply using the chat support from dashboard?

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    Literally everything that you've promised since the last time there was an update?
    That isn't very helpful. Do you have any features that are blocking you from making use of a tool, or that would specifically lead you to earn more revenue?

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    That isn't very helpful. Do you have any features that are blocking you from making use of a tool, or that would specifically lead you to earn more revenue?
    Never mind, if you can't remember what was discussed to enhance the API for quite a few who have been asking for those features, then I can't be bothered to remind you of it and would just accept that it will never happen. Thanks for the response.