Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    How far away is Prosperent from implementing the Viglink API into their Prosperent plugin? I would welcome an additional 500+ million products to my ProsperShop search results!
    It's on the roadmap. I think we can improve upon the plugin while we are at it. I'm hoping we have a chance to tackle that in the next month or two.

Quote Originally Posted by dealuser View Post
    Anyone getting traffic for the VigLink product search api traffic yet ? in the last 3 days , I been forwarding traffic to Viglink using Viglink product search api URL but getting no click for traffic in the dashboard . Already email Viglink for the problem but no reply yet .
    Your account must be approved before clicks go through.

Quote Originally Posted by viglink View Post
    Your account must be approved before clicks go through.
    How long does it take to approve the account? Is any action from my side as publisher required?

Quote Originally Posted by 312k1t View Post
    How long does it take to approve the account? Is any action from my side as publisher required?
    None of your click go through ?

Quote Originally Posted by dealuser View Post
    None of your click go through ?
    None of the clicks are tracked by VigLink.

@viglink why can't you give all prosperent users account with viglink? Its a pain to again apply and then wait for approvals. What is the use of taking over prosperent when the accounts are not automatically migrated to viglink. It will be helpful for all prosperent users to have their accounts auto created and approved with viglink

Quote Originally Posted by viglink View Post
    We haven't seen much adoption here at prosperent for that feature, so it is unlikely anytime soon.
    Ok,thanks for reply.

@viglink why can't you give all prosperent users account with viglink? Its a pain to again apply and then wait for approvals. What is the use of taking over prosperent when the accounts are not automatically migrated to viglink. It will be helpful for all prosperent users to have their accounts auto created and approved with viglink
    It's really not that difficult to sign-up with Viglink. It will take you a few minutes at most.

It makes sense they don't automatically add all Prosperent accounts since some accounts might be inactive or will never utilize the Viglink services on their site(s). It's really easy to just apply to Viglink.

What is the use of taking over prosperent when the accounts are not automatically migrated to viglink.
    Ummm, they acquire the Prosperent product API, Prosperent tools (e.g. ProsperSuite - WP plugin) and Prosperent talent so they can improve the products they serve thru Viglink.

So when did viglink appoint you as the official spokesman of viglink

I asked the question to viglink and would like to hear their views on this and not just assumptions.

@ekgrin I only gave you my thoughts since you were being dramatic about signing up with Viglink.
    Its a pain to again apply and then wait for approvals.
    The Viglink application process could have been completed in the time you posted your two responses to this forum. Just saying.

You would be better emailing Viglink directly if you needed a specific (official) response to your post.