Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error occurred.

Error occurred.

links goes to "Wait... what? Sorry, an error occurred."

or merchant homepage instead of the product page

"Wait... what? Sorry, an error occurred."
    Does that error happen on the merchants site, your site or on Prosperent's site?
    or merchant homepage instead of the product page
    It's possible that the merchant no longer carries the product you clicked on, which is why they would redirect you to their homepage.

For the links you posted, there is a double forward slash after the .org (example: .org//products/query). That is what is causing the link error. If you remove one of the slashes, the link goes through correctly.

I also tested a few links on your website and they went through correctly, so the issue is isolated to a few products.

that link automatic from wordpress plugin, not manual, thats why i posted this thread in "Wordpress Plugin Suite".

I also tested a few links on your website and they went through correctly, so the issue is isolated to a few products.
    not all link monetize with prosperent

that link automatic from wordpress plugin, not manual, thats why i posted this thread in "Wordpress Plugin Suite".
    I understand. Posting it here might not be the quickest way to get it fixed. You need to message Prosperent's Brandon for assistance (he will likely respond if you send a message thru your Prosperent dashboard).

Also, I am pretty sure you have customized the Prosperent WP plugin code (quite substantially) beyond what is provided to most publishers on your website, so you might be able to find where the code is adding the extra slash and just remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

It's possible that the merchant no longer carries the product you clicked on, which is why they would redirect you to their homepage.
    Just an FYI, if a merchant doesn't carry that specific product they clicked on, the engine should give you an alternative similar product and route you to a merchant that does. This was one of the key features of the Prosperent API, however, there has been little to no activity in that realm for the past year or two, so I'm not sure if it's something they decided to remove or alter (if at all)

I see some links redirect to linkconnector.com, does prosperent or viglink have any relationship with them ?