Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

I got 4 sales from cabela's but zero commission

Dear supporter,

Please help to check my account. I got 4 sales from cabela but zero commission.

I've also encountered this issue with Cabela's. It appears they have switched to a CPC model for affiliates. This has happened to several other companies in the past (e.g. Overstock). Might need Brian to chime in on thsi issue as it doesn't look like Prosperent is getting paid from CPC merchants.

Same with me, from march til april I got 4 sales from cabela but zero commission.

I'll reach out to their team and check it out. Some cpc campaigns just pay a bulk lump sum at the end of the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    I'll reach out to their team and check it out. Some cpc campaigns just pay a bulk lump sum at the end of the campaign.
    @Brian,
    Do you have any update? At this time I have 28 orders with $5,707.23 sale value but zero commission.

Quote Originally Posted by dinhthangbkvn View Post
    @Brian,
    Do you have any update? At this time I have 28 orders with $5,707.23 sale value but zero commission.
    I would have stopped promoting pieces of *** exploitative merchants like Cabela by now