Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

My dashboard not showing traffic

i am getting problem in my dashboard peoples visiting but our dashboard not showing details kindly see the attachment fix please waiting for your response
    Attached Images

That picture shows clicks. What seems to be the issue?

Hi Brian And AcidRaZor,

Hope you are doing great.
    Because of payment rejected in payoneer. My payment of february 2017 send by prosperent to payoneer of $1,584.75 has been returned to prosperent as per saying of payoneer so kindly send that payment again. I have been waiting from a long time. I have changed the method to paypal which will not be rejected again.

Waiting for your reply.
    Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    That picture shows clicks. What seems to be the issue?
    Hi dear,
    This is John from the Walkindiscount we are having great experience with your affiliate program but now a days we are facing issues regarding tracking link of our account..although we are having many organic clicks on our website from different sources but in prosperent dashboard there are only few clicks are showing kindly solve that issue so we can work smoothly.

warm regards
    John Michael
    Affiliate Manager

There are no click related issues. It is likely you are not reviewed for access to all programs yet, or if you are trademark bidding, it is likely you are blocked from several merchants/networks.