Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Link Issue & Blocked Please Help

Dear Prosperent Team,

Please Help, don't waste our Hard working.our recently conversation you say our website is blocked due to bidding of trademark. we are bidding is just one merchant but blocked from all merchants why.?? anyway we are accept our mistake so kindly please help me.

unblocked our website we are not bidding OR run advertising next time. our website received organic traffic now so please i humble request to you about unbocked our website.

www.couponsfactories.com

regards
    Gulfam ali

Quote Originally Posted by couponsfactories View Post
    Dear Prosperent Team,

Please Help, don't waste our Hard working.our recently conversation you say our website is blocked due to bidding of trademark. we are bidding is just one merchant but blocked from all merchants why.?? anyway we are accept our mistake so kindly please help me.

unblocked our website we are not bidding OR run advertising next time. our website received organic traffic now so please i humble request to you about unbocked our website.

www.couponsfactories.com

regards
    Gulfam ali

Why prosperent not reply about our issue. please help

There is nothing the Prosperent team can do. Your site was banned by the networks. Permanently.

You might want to take your code and make a new website. Then, add that new website to your Prosperent Network Profile.

This might help, but because your website is a coupon site, there will be a lot of merchants that still won't work with you.
    Why prosperent not reply about our issue. please help
    They probably haven't replied because it is the weekend. Plus, it's a Holiday weekend here in the US.

The network has asked that your site be blocked because of your trademark bidding.