Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Affiliate Link Issue

hi brandon and Brian:
    Hope you are doing well,

Please help me, My affiliate links not showing any tracking. where is problem.

see below my website.

https://couponzhouse.com

Thanks & regards

If you are trademark bidding, it is likely that a network has asked that you be removed from their program.

What is a trademark biding? Including a brand name as a part of your domain name?

What is a trademark biding? Including a brand name as a part of your domain name?
    Including a brand name in your domain will get you banned by the networks (and merchants won't work with you), but trademark bidding is when you buy search ads using certain keywords related to a trademark.

Example:
    Using the brand name as your paid search keywords

So if someone searches in Google for that specific brand name, your ad might be listed above the actual (direct) link to the retailers website.

You would also be trademark bidding if you bought misspellings of the brand name.

Quote Originally Posted by couponzhouse View Post
    hi brandon and Brian:
    Hope you are doing well,

Please help me, My affiliate links not showing any tracking. where is problem.

see below my website.

https://couponzhouse.com

Thanks & regards
    Dear prosperent Team,

we are not bidding any trademark so where is issue.. please kindly help me.

where is prosperent team,

see above my issue and resolve asap...

We will evaluate your traffic and make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    We will evaluate your traffic and make a decision.
    Still Waiting.

please resolve issue.

This issue has been resolved since Brian responded to you. Check again, your site is reviewed and you are only excluded from the merchants who do not allow coupon sites (the list is smaller now).

Make sure you are passing the location parameter over through your clicks. I clicked on some from your site and they were missing the location parameter. This has been brought up a lot through the forums, without that we and thus the merchants do not know where the clicks are coming from.