Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

New to prosperent - not selling yet!

Hi - Ive had prosperent for a while but only just got started with it. I have driven around 30 clicks and have no sales yet.... I dont expect to get a sale with every click but I do want to get some input with regards to testing out a few things.

My main site I will use prosperent on is a site with information about drones and I can see that there are some drones that I can advertise via prosperant, I have tried to contact support twice but they never answer so I just have some tickets open for weeks (this is why I was so slow to get started).

Id like to know if there is any data in prosperent of which products sell or convert best/how to pick the best drones to show on my blog etc?

I get between 300-400 visitors per day and the blog design is awful so I plan to redesign, however, I wanted to see if I could get any sales with prosperent 1st. A 101 style thing or something about getting started with product selection would be amazing but Ive not seen anything.

Id like to know if there is any data in prosperent of which products sell or convert best/how to pick the best drones to show on my blog etc?
    Based on the above, you must know a lot about drones. Shouldn't you be the one that knows what the best drone is? You should market/promote the best drone on your website.

be patient, i need a year for first selling. don't forget to pray. but if u have no time, just leave it. don't waste your time. peace !!!