Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Prosperent a Dead Horse?

Hi all,

I notice there is next to no activity or updates going on here at prosperent so that makes me wonder. Is this a service worth me wasting my time building upon or should I move on to a better service?

The only recent activity that I notice here is posts of people not getting payments. and being told payments could be held another 60 Days.... YIKES!! Not Good.

Can anyone explain any benefits I might have investing my time building off prosperent? I did notice people posting that support is next to none as well, so that would be another concern for me.

Any positives?
    Last edited by TodaysDeals; 02-24-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Well, this an interesting question...

Prosperent was sold to Viglink some time ago and since then the service here has dropped through the floor...
    So you can deide to either sign up with Viglink (but their dashboard is awful and very slow...) - or you could sign up with someone totally different, such as 'Skim Links'.

Most of the features that we had at prosperent have been moved over to VigLink or are planned to be migrated. If there are features missing, or functionality lacking, we definitely want to hear about it. We have far higher commission rates, and far more relationships on the VigLink side. In A/B tests VigLink almost always earns publishers more money than Skimlinks and Prosperent.

grab product up to 1000 item again please

Quote Originally Posted by maxon View Post
    Can't agree more. This is the one that differs Prosperent from the others. Please execute immediately, Brian.

I miss that too

I think it was only dreaming. Brian made it only 10 item now. Prosperent is really a dead horse now, just leave it.

I do not know, I'm not convinced of VigLink