Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sell your Prosperent products with a twist! Never lose a customer again

Hi folks!

Allow me to introduce myself first. I joined Prosperent to expect success in Affiliate Marketing. To be very honest, I did not succeed. And the main reason was that, I was doing exactly what everyone else was doing! So I came up with a new strategy to change things around and stand out amongst all competition. I hope you like this, and feel free to shoot any questions.

Tired of being sidelined in search results? Trying the same thing over and over again? Looks like there are no more options to promote your affiliate products? Well, there is a unique solution NOW to answer all your questions.

If you don't feel like reading all the text, check out this quick video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoHsUV4hhdM

Affiliate Daily Deals (ADD)

Affiliate Daily Deals (ADD) is a great new script to give you a huge leap in affiliate marketing and increase your affiliate income exponentially. If you’re looking for a unique tactic that has never been used before, you’ve reached the right place!

What is ADD? Here’s a quick intro:

SCENARIO:
    You maintain an affiliate website and sell electronic products through Prosperent. John (a potential customer) lands on your website. Your website has a list of products that John is deeming to buy. There are two outcomes that can occur:
    • John likes what he sees on your website and will purchase the product without any hesitation.
    • John is not convinced. He closes the window and continues to look somewhere else.

For years, internet marketers have focused on the first category of buyers (i.e. customers who buy a product on their first visit). Online shopping trends have changed. Buyers have become smart and wise. They have a wide variety of websites to browse through before making a purchase. You either have to stand out, or lose the customer.

ADD ensures that you never lose a customer!

ADD is a custom built PHP script that is a fusion of daily deals and affiliate products. Upon entering a website made with ADD, users are asked for their emails and category they’re interested to shop in. Next, they are shown products (grabbed from Prosperent and Prosperent) for that specific category. If a user purchases an item through that page, you get paid! If a user doesn’t like what he sees on the page, the script emails the user weekly, biweekly or even monthly and informs of newly added products. So, a customer may not like something on one specific day, but through repeated emails, the customer might find something reasonable eventually. Thus, you never lose business!

Advantages:
    • 100% autopilot. Products are added from affiliate websites automatically.
    • Minimal effort required to set-up the website. It will take you a maximum of 3 minutes to have everything setup.
    • Build a user database. The script stores email addresses of users using which you can send business newsletters.
    • No coding required! User friendly admin panel allows you to have complete control of your website.
    • Use unique content. You can add unique content such as reviews, blog posts through the ADD script to improve your ranking on Google. The best way to spearhead through Google is to always refresh your website with unique content, and ADD makes it easier for you to do this.
    • Custom built framework! This is a custom built script and not a plugin. Stand unique and achieve better search ranking!

You make a website using the ADD script. John finds your site and is looking to buy a netbook. As soon as he enters, he is prompted for his email and category that he wants to shop in. The next page shows the hottest deals of netbooks from Prosperent or Prosperent. Once again, two scenarios can occur over here:
    • John likes what he sees, and buys the product. You get paid!
    • John does not like what he sees and leaves the website. Do you lose business?

NO! The script will store John’s email and his selected category. Starting from that day, an email will be sent to John daily with the newest deals. You’ve multiplied your chances of regaining your business! This means no customer is lost.

Please post any questions or comments that you may have. I will be more then happy to walk you through this new strategy! Looking forward to have a chat with affiliate marketing enthusiasts! For more information (plus an online demo), check out http://affiliatedailydeals.com/

In very simple words: you are groupon-ifying your Prosperent/Amazon feeds. It works like Groupon since you have daily top deals, but its all automatic since you are loading these feeds from Prosperent and Amazon.

Price is #399 ($100 off) for Prosperent users!

Ciao
    Last edited by nasirkhan0; 08-24-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Is your script integrated with the Prosperent API and uses it to show the products.

Yes, it's integrated with the Prosperent API. Moreover, for versatility, you can also use Amazon API and mix the products.

Thanks Brian. We will be posting the Buy Now link for Prosperent users here shortly (of course, with a special discount) as well as a live demo website.

Let me know if you have any questions till then
    Sell your Prosperent products with a twist! Never lose a customer again. Check out: http://affiliatedailydeals.com/

users are asked for their emails and category they’re interested to shop in.
    sorry you lost me at the user enters email..

here's what i see "john" doing. john arrives looking for (*insert product here*) gets met with "enter email here", thinks wtf where's xyz? immediately hits back button. ok, ok, lets say "john" actually is dumb enough to enter his email (with no incentive) he now gets hit with "Select the categories that you would like to receive updates for", john definately now hits back button, "where the f*ck is my xyz????"

(all this took place in under 3 secs..)

come on man $499??? for a squeeze page??
    Last edited by garydubbs; 08-24-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garydubbs View Post
    sorry you lost me at the user enters email..

here's what i see "john" doing. john arrives looking for (*insert product here*) gets met with "enter email here", thinks wtf where's xyz? immediately hits back button. ok, ok, lets say "john" actually is dumb enough to enter his email (with no incentive) he now gets hit with "Select the categories that you would like to receive updates for", john definately now hits back button, "where the f*ck is my xyz????"

(all this took place in under 3 secs..)

come on man $499??? for a squeeze page?? i'll pass, lol
    Thanks for your feedback If you think the email gateway makes visitors reluctant, you should take Groupon, wagjag into reference. They've given a new meaning to online retailing with their business model. If users are willing to enter their emails for random daily deals (such as spa visits, food discounts), then they'll certainly go ahead to discover what they actually want.

The script has more then just an email submission page. You can manage all your users, add pages (for reviews, blog etc.), mix in Amazon products etc. Best of all, it's just a one time setup, and a newsletter is sent out daily with new products.
    Sell your Prosperent products with a twist! Never lose a customer again. Check out: http://affiliatedailydeals.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nasirkhan0 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback If you think the email gateway makes visitors reluctant, you should take Groupon, wagjag into reference. They've given a new meaning to online retailing with their business model. If users are willing to enter their emails for random daily deals (such as spa visits, food discounts), then they'll certainly go ahead to discover what they actually want.
    ah ok, cool. it just seems to me if i put your script on my site i'd be putting up a big wall in front of my hard earned traffic that said "enter email or bugger off"?

whats your conversion rate? for emails? and how many of those actually click through to the merchant afterwards?

I understand you're point. It makes sense that you do not want to introduce more steps between the customer and the product. But, not everyone enjoys heavy traffic numbers. For users that are looking for a new strategy to maintain customers - this may be the ideal solution for them. This strategy will make all the newbies stand out.

For your customers, if you would like to foster a long relationship and lure them to come back and shop with you, then this script can work for you too. You need the customer database, to interact with them frequently. A plunge in SEO results can have a hard effect on your website traffic. If you're using ADD, you won't take all the damage because you will have a user database to interact with.

As for the conversion, I'm seeing very good results. I have setup a few demo websites, and have been doing regular SEO for them. Here's the statistics:
    • 93% of the users who landed on the main page, carried on to clicking on the affiliate product. I guess the remaining 7% might be the search engine bots :O
    • Average time on site is 2 minutes and 32 seconds
    • The best part. Number of returning visitors are at 76%. This is based on the newsletter sent everyday

I just got everything done a week ago, so I'm still seeing results. I will have more updates soon as I talk to more people and get their feedback.

ok ...

1- the price is too high ...

2- any demo ? could be interested but at lower price ...