Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by pascalos View Post
    ok ...

    1- the price is too high ...

    2- any demo ? could be interested but at lower price ...
    Check out the demo: http://illdeals.com
    For screenshots of admin panel, visit: http://affiliatedailydeals.com/
    Sell your Prosperent products with a twist! Never lose a customer again. Check out: http://affiliatedailydeals.com/

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nasirkhan0 View Post
    93% of the users who landed on the main page, carried on to clicking on the affiliate product. I guess the remaining 7% might be the search engine bots :O
    You have an email collection box in the way and still pull off a 93% CTR?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nasirkhan0 View Post
    It makes sense that you do not want to introduce more steps between the customer and the product. But, not everyone enjoys heavy traffic numbers.
    i don't think you'll find many people round here who don't like heavy traffic

    Quote Originally Posted by nasirkhan0 View Post
    93% of the users who landed on the main page, carried on to clicking on the affiliate product. I guess the remaining 7% might be the search engine bots :O
    i'm impressed i couldn't get a 93% CTR if i added a "click here to see lindsey's tits" button on a see lindsey lohan's tits page.

  4. #14
    Don't under-estimate the email box button. Isn't that what Groupon, and its clones used to put a new revolution of making bucks online? Organic customers will still go ahead and enter their email.

    This is a scheme, that will return more loyal customer base for you. You know that if a person enters the website, he's there to shop.
    Sell your Prosperent products with a twist! Never lose a customer again. Check out: http://affiliatedailydeals.com/

  5. #15
    Groupon has quite a bit of brand recognition though. I would assume that people would be less likely to give their e-mail info to a site that they have never heard of before. This is of course without any testing on my end, just a hunch. I would be curious to see some hard data across a large volume of traffic.

  6. #16
    Aah, I forgot to mention:


    Price is #399 ($100 off) for Prosperent users!

    Brian, you have a good point. I will keep updating this forum with actual statistics as they come in. For now, please shoot me a message if you have any questions about any aspect of the script. I believe it has potential, and I would love your feedback in improving it. Thanks all!
    Sell your Prosperent products with a twist! Never lose a customer again. Check out: http://affiliatedailydeals.com/

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by nasirkhan0 View Post
    Don't under-estimate the email box button. Isn't that what Groupon, and its clones used to put a new revolution of making bucks online? Organic customers will still go ahead and enter their email.

    This is a scheme, that will return more loyal customer base for you. You know that if a person enters the website, he's there to shop.
    my problem is not with the customers who enter its the 90%+ who leave before entering that i'm bothered about. and i'd lay money that's the CTR i'd get on my traffic.

    also you cannot compare groupon with affiliate marketing its 2 entirely different business models with 2 totally different psychologies. groupon's customers are looking for offers so its in their interest to sign up for future offers. besides groupons success is not because they have a email catch its because they are running a venture funded ponzi scheme fuelled up by 8000+ sales people.

    http://www.knewton.com/blog/knewton/...-ponzi-scheme/

    traffic that comes to an ecom store on the other hand is looking to buy a product for the cheapest price possible. less than 5% of our traffic are "browsers" the majority (the 95%+) are looking for specific products. don't believe me? check your referer logs. as such if they don't find said product they leave. i know this because the more exact the matching the higher the CTR is. its affiliate marketing 101, give the customer what they want and if they want specific give them specific and move them through as quickly and cleanly as possible to the merchant.

    i'm sorry man, its just i know my customer is there to shop anyway, that's why he's surfing the longtails and finding me and not hitting up the "little black dress" search terms. if i offer up a squeeze without at least serving up what they want they gonna bounce, and fast.

    good luck though, its just not for my traffic

  8. #18
    Fair enough. This is why the subject mentioned the word 'twist' :P Your strategy is to engage that customer on the first visit. My strategy is to engage the customer as soon as they login (by sending a newsletter). These two strategies are completely different, and cannot be directly compared.

    In very simple words: you are groupon-ifying your Prosperent/Amazon feeds. It works like Groupon since you have daily top deals, but its all automatic since you are loading these feeds from Prosperent and Amazon.
    Sell your Prosperent products with a twist! Never lose a customer again. Check out: http://affiliatedailydeals.com/

  9. #19
    You could also do something with the prosperent coupon api. Should convert well since people are looking for "deals" when you send the newsletter. In fact, I would imagine that this would convert better on this type of site. Grabbing products by category gives really broad results unless you are using facets to at least allow people to drill down into them. Coupons on the other hand lend themselves very well to category based browsing.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosperent Brian View Post
    You could also do something with the prosperent coupon api. Should convert well since people are looking for "deals" when you send the newsletter. In fact, I would imagine that this would convert better on this type of site. Grabbing products by category gives really broad results unless you are using facets to at least allow people to drill down into them. Coupons on the other hand lend themselves very well to category based browsing.
    Thanks for the suggestion, Brian! I'll certainly look into that
    Sell your Prosperent products with a twist! Never lose a customer again. Check out: http://affiliatedailydeals.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
coupons | coupons and deals