Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CMSFP - CMS For Prosperent

Sold out
    Last edited by 312k1t; 06-23-2013 at 06:15 AM. Reason: SOLD OUT

Sounds very promising. I keep pushing people toward building quality over quantity. It sounds like this tool focuses on that, which is good going forward

I was thinking about putting together something very similar to this a while back. I like the idea of being able to import and control a limited selection of very niche specific products for seo and templating reasons. This is also the only way I could come up with to achieve a 100% cache hit rate. Best of luck.. imo it's the most promising bit of code to hit the forums yet (even if the templates don't quite suit my taste)
    Last edited by Voodoo; 09-29-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Is it possible to cache an item for long periods of time or essentially have a static affiliate link. I didn't think this was a possibility due to the ever-changing API.

We are pushing a product id update that ties a product to a specific id. Worst case, if the product no longer exists, our system redirects the user to the next closest match when they click to go to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoops View Post
    Is it possible to cache an item for long periods of time or essentially have a static affiliate link. I didn't think this was a possibility due to the ever-changing API.
    CMSFP dont cache any affiliate links, CMSFP for every product (item) makes API Request and match products. From these matched products is the affiliate link. So there will be always fresh affiliate link. You can also change the query keyword for matching products. Now there are three (prosperent, amazon, ebay - but not implemented) query keywords with every product.

Quote Originally Posted by 312k1t View Post
    CMSFP dont cache any affiliate links, CMSFP for every product (item) makes API Request and match products. From these matched products is the affiliate link. So there will be always fresh affiliate link. You can also change the query keyword for matching products. Now there are three (prosperent, amazon, ebay - but not implemented) query keywords with every product.
    You're talking about a query and I'm talking about a specific product which Brian has addressed above.

Is it still operational? I wasn't able to find any videos.

It this product still being offered and maintained ?