Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

what time do commissions update now?

as per title

At 10am MST. Brandon is doing them now from what I can tell. The data in the reports updates daily at 10 though. Doesn't matter what time imports are done, the indexes are always rotated at 10. It's on a cron.

Is an update coming soon? Seems none for last 48 hours.

Thanks for the heads up. They were imported, but hadn't been reflected in the commission endpoint. Taken care of.

looks good now - thanks!

Commissions were rocking on time but something seems to have happened. None today that I saw. Just figured I'd give you a heads up in case it was something where they were imported on your end but not showing to us.

I'll check it. I rotated the database servers last night, so that could be it. Sometimes we have to run an extra update when that happens.

Should be good now. Thanks for the heads up

i've been seeing a lot of problems with stats updates for the last few weeks now. for instance, today, dashboard stats are 2 days behind, in api reporting stats are 2 days behind, if i select a weekly range, again, 2 days behind but if i select the whole month stats are normal (1 day behind). fyi, as usual

It must be because of daylight savings. I'll adjust the cron jobs to run based on that. Let me know if it is an issue after that.