Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    You say potato, I say patato

Why ruin something good like Prosperent by using these traffic sources? Earn your traffic the Seo friendly way. Prosperent is the best affiliate network. I wouldn't want to ruin my connection with them.

With the Big G's ever changing rules... SEO Friendly traffic is not easy especially when we don't have real content but the dynamically generated pages.

So in that case is CPC still an acceptable method to get traffic to our websites? What are acceptable CPC Ad networks?
    Can we use Bing, Adwords, 7Search?

No trademark bidding allowed, and you can't use media buys as a source for traffic. You should also work on getting some content on your site

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    No trademark bidding allowed, and you can't use media buys as a source for traffic. You should also work on getting some content on your site
    Could you clarify what constitutes a "media buy" for these purposes? For example, is buying banner ads for your website (not product) via Google Adsense or similar - a "media buy"?

Are you talking about doing ppc through adwords? That's completely different from a media buy, but in that case you want to avoid trademark bidding. That's what most merchants want you to avoid. There are some that don't allow any ppc bidding, so let us know if you start buying ads because we need to filter a few merchants from your account to avoid you some potential problems down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by prosperent brian View Post
    Are you talking about doing ppc through adwords? That's completely different from a media buy, but in that case you want to avoid trademark bidding. That's what most merchants want you to avoid. There are some that don't allow any ppc bidding, so let us know if you start buying ads because we need to filter a few merchants from your account to avoid you some potential problems down the road.
    No, I meant buying a banner ad advertising my website on other websites.

As long as it isn't purchased from any of the companies on the first page...

updated to add:

10/19/2015 7search.com

10/19/2015 - AdCash.com