Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

Wrong API Error message?

I'm busy testing my web app and have found productId 387f3a7e2592b313a09423ebdabd614c (which seems to be removed from the API after checking thenetpool, but cached as a "Recently Viewed Product" on my end) to generate this error:

Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'No query/filters or extendedQuery were specified for the Prosperent API' in /var/www/html/_lib/Prosperent_Api.php:581
    I find this strange as I've been tearing my hair out for a while now trying to figure out why my code doesn't send through the right parameter, and eventually I saw that it DOES send it through, but Prosperent replies with that error message.

Could you guys give me any feedback on this? Obviously I don't want to generate a 404 based on that query as sometimes it could happen that the code sucks and I forget to set the query/filter.

Never mind, I figured out it was my code. I pull related products from the keyword available in the data returned. The data doesn't return anything because the product has been removed, causing me to try and set a blank for the search term when doing a look-up for the related items to the product being displayed.

In the end it WAS my code. Just looking at the wrong damn place

Seriously, "The village idiot" needs to be my new title

No, i'm glad you post things like this because i'm sure others will run into it at some point. Now they will have an explanation for why it happens