Join Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's an issue with his template. Basically, it is wrapping the entire content with an H3 tag. That's not proper code, and not good for SEO. My suggestion would be to update the blog template. We don't link heading tags since they are typically used as, well, site headings.

Ditto to what Brian said. Also, I tested that body of content with the H3 tags removed and links did in fact appear.

I'll send you a screen shot - but right now - prosperlinks will show up in adense text.

Quote Originally Posted by warrensgun View Post
    I'll send you a screen shot - but right now - prosperlinks will show up in adense text.
    found the issue, will update a.s.a.p

The Adsense text issue has been resolved. The update will be in effect tomorrow.

It seems when adding prosperlinks to wordpress, its even showing links on the sidebar/header/footer which needs to be fixed. It would be better if we can put some kind of tags on the content for the area to be targeted and where the links need to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    It seems when adding prosperlinks to wordpress, its even showing links on the sidebar/header/footer which needs to be fixed. It would be better if we can put some kind of tags on the content for the area to be targeted and where the links need to appear.
    Can you pm me a url? I'll take a look at it.

The adsense text issue has now been updated along with filtering out certain wordpress page elements. Links should be appearing correctly now.