Join Free
+ Reply to Thread

returns or transaction withdrawals...

I was wondering if there is a way we can see returns (withdrawals etc) Basically when a commission is taken away from us for whatever reason (items not in stock, unshippable, credit card fraud).
    Maybe there is a way to do this, but I would suppose it would be from within the commission api endpoint, which I have to admit is beyond my capabilities.

Just wondering... maybe it's not important... but this month when I had a drop in my commissions earned of $120 (approx) just wondering what happened (cause I didn't have a single commision that high that I can recall)
    Though not that I would expect there a reason for the return/withdrawal coming from the Prosperent end.... but having the ability to see the withdrawal might be nice.

Hope that makes sense, thanks

Log into reporting and we show you the status of every commission. Hit the plus sign in the commission report to see exactly what happened to every commission and transaction.

I see now, thanks so much and sorry for the newb question

No problem at all. The reports are new, and we're still adding to them, so any questions like this are welcomed. I'm sure it will help the next person out

Keep in mind that if your balance does go down, it's not necessarily one specific commission, but a bunch of smaller ones. The new reporting interface makes me want to give up on the idea of free cupcakes... it's just THAT good

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    Keep in mind that if your balance does go down, it's not necessarily one specific commission, but a bunch of smaller ones. The new reporting interface makes me want to give up on the idea of free cupcakes... it's just THAT good
    I understand that... but I don't make enough (yet) for that many returns... and not sure if i would notice the ups or downs of little commissions if I did... but what happened for me it was a $90 commission, with a $70 withdrawal... then another $30 with drawal at the same time, plus with it being the first half of the month... thats when CJ does there corrections (least from what I noticed) so it makes sense that I saw a big drop in one day. I think it was just a coincidence that i had 2 major corrections on one day